We offer top notch temporary lighting solutions for construction sites that save company’s energy costs
and raise work productivity at dark. Here are the main purposes:
- Primary - installed at sites and areas where works are conducted during night time;
- Emergency - used during the emergency works;
- Evacuation - designed for lighting escape routes and places, especially of high injury risk;
- Security - used for a reliable site protection.
Construction site lighting and necessary equipment
The lighting system will be really effective only in case of using suitable lighting equipment.
Primary uniform lighting is used when the luminance value is less than 2 lx – and RGL-Standart lamps are preferred in this case. In other cases, the localized lighting based on a series of RGL-Compact luminaires should be installed additionally.
As for general localized lighting in case of luminaries arrangement at a distance of 15 meters or less from the working place - the focused spotlights RGL- 210 or RGL-270 with dispersion angle of 20 degrees are preferred.
RGL-Standart series are great for emergency, evacuation and security lighting that needs illumination up to 5 lx.
|Parameters||Power, W||Luminous flux, lm||Luminous flux, lm*|
|height of 10 m and within 10 m radius around the pole||height of 20 m and within 20 m radius around the pole||height of 40 m and within 20 m radius from the pole|
* minimum levels of illumination within a radius of 10/20 m around the pole, mast
- RGL-210-L20 4 lx
- RGL-270-L20 5 lx
- RGL-400-L20 8 lx
- RGL-210 5 lx
- RGL-270 7 lx
- RGL-400 10 lx
- RGL-90 10 lx
- RGL-120 12 lx
- RGL-150 14 lx
- RGL-180 16 lx
- RGL-210 20 lx