GREENEC offers qualified services in designing and installation of workspace lighting, that can be implemented either as a accentual, general or as a combination of general and localised lighting systems.
General lighting is usually performed with lights evenly spaced along the ceiling structures, which provides uniformity of illumination. Local lighting is realized by the installation of additional lamps/spotlights to increase the level of illumination in accordance with the requirements of specific working area:
- optimally combine natural and artificial lighting;
- provide necessary illumination for safe and effective work;
- exclude excessive fatigue of workers when eyes are used extensively;
- meet necessary requirements for mechanical strength and vibration resistance, working range of temperature and humidity;
- have the appropriate level of dust and damp protection, stably operating over wide input voltage range;
- able to resume work quickly after power outage and restore;
- have a good electromagnetic compatibility, be flammable- and explosion-proof, if necessary.
Lighting of industrial sites is designed to provide the most favorable light conditions for production and technology operations. Correctly positioned lighting reduces the risk of injury and provides a comfortable working environment, increasing employee’s productivity by 10%.
Use LED in industrial lighting in a smart way
The most effective method of illumination of industrial premises is using LEDs.
They allow to save energy costs and do not require additional maintenance over the life cycle. Our qualified staff will select the most efficient and cost effective option of lighting system, taking into account all the parameters of your particular site like ceiling height, presence of industrial equipment, load on the power grid which plays an important role in the installation of equipment in the workplace.
Dimensions 670х370х178 mm
Weight 8 kg.
Dimensions 263х263х155 mm
|Parameters||Power, W||Luminous flux, lm||Illuminance from height in lx*|
|8 m||14 m||25 m|
* * minimum illumination levels in case of luminaries arrangement as per 6x6 m grid pattern
- RGL Standart
- RGL-270 110 lx
- RGL-400 160 lx
- RHB-120 100 lx
- RHB-150 140 lx
- RHB-180 180 lx
- RGL Standart
- RGL-210 210 lx
- RGL-270 250 lx
- RGL-400 380 lx
- RHB-60 100 lx
- RHB-90 160 lx
- RHB-120 210 lx
- RHB-150 260 lx
- RHB-180 300 lx